Software development in emerging markets
A busy year
# 10 Jan 2016
We are launching a brand new R&D division called Inno Labs.
We are hiring! Please visit http://careers.sivlerkeytech.com for more details.
The reason for InnoLabs is to allow SilverKey to experiment with wide range of digital ideas from VR, Apps, to heavy weight protocols such as NDC. The teams set in this division
are dedicated to rapid prototyping and review of ideas instead the usual conservative software engineering process that we are doing at SilverKey. We will be testing, designing and producing demos and prototypes. Most of them will be thrown away. A few we will keep and turn into products and services.
When we found working ideas, we will throw away the prototypes and rebuild it with proper engineering.
Late last year we took over the engineering of Fer2etak, the largest and the only Fantasy football site in the Middle East.
We have improved the scalability of the site tremendously - in some areas reducing operationts that used to take hours to only mere minutes.
Soon we will start development on their native Apps. It's an exicting year.
# 13 May 2015
As part of SilverKey’s expansion into the products line of business and the launch of “Inno Labs”, our first Research & Development lab, we are looking for unique creative people to join our team.
If you’re interested and you feel like you’re smart and creative enough to join this thrilling ride, please email your resume to email@example.com .
We are looking for:
- Product Managers
- Product UI/UX Designer
- Mobile Developer
- Scroll down for the exact qualifications and responsibilities of each post.
- 2+ years as a product manager or in a capacity where you owned the product roadmap
- Business Administration/ Marketing/ Computer Science/ Engineering/ MIS Degree or Equivalent
- Proven track record in delivering new products
- Strong communication skills
- High attention to details
- Manage product and define the product roadmap with technology / design / business team
- Create product testing methodology for assessing product effectiveness with existing customers
- Manage site analytics and create actionable steps based on reports
- Research competitive and complementary products to help define roadmap
- Work with design team to define new user experiences
Product UI/UX Designer
- 2-4 Years of Experience
- Strong portfolio of designed products
- Strong proficiency in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Deep knowledge in UI interaction design
- Strong background in Web and Mobile product design
- Strong proficiency in Speaking and Written English
- Deep understanding of color theory
- Good taste in UIX interaction and design
- Great work ethic
- Passion for reading and book culture
- Proven track record building quality online experiences
- Talent for communicating ideas visually
- Experience working directly with software developers
- Leadership experience
- 2-4 Years of experience
- Computer Engineering/Science Degree or equivalent
- Experience in developing Android apps
- Strong knowledge in Java programming language
- Knows Gradle well
- Strong portfolio of previous Android apps
- Strong experience in using best components in Android technology such as EventBus
- iOS Development experience is a major plus
- UX/UI Design Skills is a major plus